We're good to go!
Update - 16th July 2020.
We're working hard behind the scenes to ensure we are ready to open!
As soon as we are given permission we will open our doors again!
Here's what to expect..
- Hand sanitising stations - We have hand sanitising stations at various points around the venue and ask that all customers sanitise their hands before entering and when leaving the venue. And throughout your visit when necessary. We will also have optional disposable gloves for customers to wear during their visit.
- Reducing Pool tables in use - We will have 9 of our 19 pool tables on at any one time with use of only alternate tables to ensure social distancing can be adhered to throughout the building.
- Booking Your Pool Table - To keep all customers and staff safe, we will only be accepting online bookings for now, with a 2-hour maximum and 4 persons per table. Please book via our website or call us on 0131 290 2205.
- Social distancing - We will be adhering to social distancing inside the building and ask that all members of your group stick to this.
- Staff PPE - All staff will be supplied with face masks and gloves to wear during shifts as well as aprons, we have also installed Perspex screens at pay points to keep all our staff and customers safe.
- Extra cleaning - All areas that are more frequently touched will be cleaned often throughout the day. We also have nano septic self-cleaning surface stickers on all doors/handles.
- Pool tables - We will sanitise all cues, rests, triangles, diamonds, and pool balls after each use, we will provide antibacterial wipes and sanitiser for customer use also.
- Fruit Machines and Gaming - All fruit machine, and gaming machines will be cleaned before every shift and regularly throughout the day. we will provide antibacterial wipes and sanitiser for customer use also.
- Contactless payment - As we want to reduce as much unnecessary contact as possible, we will only be accepting card payment. No cash will be accepted so please bring an alternate payment method.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 - To keep all our customers and staff safe please do not come in if you are experiencing or have come in to contact with anyone will the following symptoms: loss of taste/smell/a new continuous cough/ a high temperature. Please self-isolate and follow the government guidelines.
- Staff - All staff will be checked at the start of their shift to ensure they are not experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 and government guidelines will be followed.
We're ready to open - We're good to go!
We hope to see you soon!