Bar & Pool Hall Supervisor
Local Family run Leisure operator with multiple sites in Edinburgh including award winning venues and leisure operations including World of Bowling Ten Pin Bowling, World of Football 5 a side football and Marcos American pool halls.
We are now recruiting for an experienced Supervisor to help within our Pool Hall & Bar leisure business in Edinburgh.
You will be required to
• Deal with customers and any day-to-day issues that may arise.
• Delivering high levels of customer service and experience.
• Optimise venue and bar revenue.
This is an interesting role for someone looking to progress in the hospitality industry who hopefully has worked in a few bars prior to this but maybe looking for a bit more responsibility.
To apply ideally you should have
• Your personal Bar Licence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience of making cocktails.
• Staff training knowledge.
• An excellent eye for detail.
• Strong planning and organisational skills.
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends.
In return you will be given the opportunity to work in a friendly team environment at a well-known Edinburgh venue. You will be given the opportunity to work for a company that value their staff and customers and invest in retaining them. You will receive full training and opportunities for genuine career development.
A rewarding basic salary to £22K (depending on experience), free pool and other leisure usage within the Marco's group.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org